Thursday, February 5, 2009

Apologize

Sorry I haven't been posting in quite some time. I've been busy, and I suppose there's not much to say anymore. So, I've liked this guy for a while, and on Halloween, things were all good, we danced at the Halloween dance (slow dancing, btw) and everything was pretty good. He liked me, and I liked him. I was happy. But then rumours came that he still liked his ex-girlfriend. SO, therefore, I was very confused & angry. I decided just to let go, which was hard. He stopped liking me, and same with me. At another friend's birthday party, a girl he liked was there (who shall remain nameless), and they were all snuggly and you know, all the stuff that made me very uncomfortable. They soon started going out, the first day of 2009. It was a bad way to start the year like that. I was crying and so jealous I don't even know why I wasted my time on him.
Then, things were good. I ignored him, and although we were still friends in a way, I couldn't forget how much he hurt me.
Just recently, I was thinking about him a gain, and started to have feelings for him again. It was an unbearable feeling, so poems came to my head. Enjoy : D (in the next entry)

No comments: