Thursday, November 27, 2008

All About Him.

Now I'm just listing poems I've written in the past. In grade 7-8, I had a crush on this guy who was totally out of my league. He was abnoxious, not really very attractive, and really didn't like me at all. Near the end of grade eight, I was getting really sick of him and realizing he wasn't worth it. But, two days after grade eight ended, he confesed to my friend that he liked me. You would not even believe how happy I was. But we ended up not going out because we were going to new schools for grade nine and he lived on the other side of the city. So, I ended up writing some poems about him. So here they are. Enjoy, and I hope some of you can relate to them. :)

HER 06.30.08
I see you everyday -
you're always smiling.
But then I look
around more
and I see her.
You're always with her.
What's so special about her, anyways?
She doens't even care about you
at all,
and
you give her
so much attention,
like she's the only girl in the world.
And while I'm standing here,
so far away,
Ready to do anything for you,
and you totally ignore it.
You don't even know that
I'm here.
That I exist.
It's all because of her.
What's so special about her , anyways?

For Once 06.30.08
I've waited almost 2 years.
My friends always said you
"weren't worth it" or that
"you'd come around one day."
But that didn't happen.
I minded my own buissness,
I stayed close to my friends,
I did my best to get your attention.
And then one day,
I just finally
gave up,
and did what made me happy.
I was finally satisfied.
I forgot about you,
and all the wrinkles you've caused,
and I was
Happy
for once.

Shake up my Life 07.01.08
Just when life
was getting so
much better,
you had to
step right back in,
and totally shake it up - again.
Just when I forgot all about you,
and all the funny stuff you've done,
you tell me
what I've always
wanted to hear:
"I like you too."
And then
my heard beats,
and you're
always on my mind.
And my life
isn't as peacefull
as it used to
be.

What's wrong with you? 07.01.08
What's wrong with you?
You totally ignore me,
and then you like me.
You disturb the peace
in my life - the only peace
I have ever had.
Then I try
to talk to you,
maybe there will be
something special.
But you
make no effort,
and I
have to make
peace,
in my life again.
What's wrong with you?

No comments: