Friday, November 28, 2008

Poems about my friends.

These poems are about my friends. One of them is quite ... harsh, I guess you could say, but I was in a fight with her at the time. Once again, comments are definatley welcome.



Happy 06.07.08
I was
happy today,
and I'm
not always.
I was
happy today
when we
joked
about what
used to
happen,
in the old
days.
I was
happy today
when we
had fun
at
the mall,
like what we
used to
do.
Today,
I was happy,
because
you
thought
about me,
and no one
else.

So Funny 06.07.08
When you put
your arm
around me,
and we laugh
about all
the funny
stuff you say,
it makes
me feel
special,
like we're
best friends.
You swear,
I laugh.
You're
so funny.
But then
when the
class ends,
we walk out,
and I step onto the bus.
Your dad comes.
and you leave.
and I
have to wait
until tomorrow
to hear
about

all the funny
stuff you say.




Until the End 07.01.08
We were worst enemies;
I remember it well.
It was grade seven,
your locker was next to mine.
You used to lock my locker door,
I used to yell in your face.
Then you
got a hold of my email.
And we started to talk.
We started over.
And then we
both became friends,
almost loved each other
until the very end of time,
and then we
fell apart
and rarely spoke.
You forgot
about all the memories.
But I
still
love you.
Maybe not
in the way that I used to,
but it's still
that brotherly love.
I will,
until
the end of time.


No one Cares (07.01.08)
All you ever do is
talk about yourself.
You, You, You.
It's "all about you."

Just because something's
good happening in your life now,
it doesn't mean,
that you're
the most important.
Actually
a lof of people,
don't really care -
at all -
about ou
and your
so-called
"happy and fabulous life."
No one
really cares.

No comments: